Employer Requirements

Please note that the information below is provided by the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

  • A copy of your Hong Kong identity card. If you are not a Hong Kong permanent resident, please make a copy of your travel document showing your personal particulars and the latest Hong Kong immigration stamp/visa.
  • Evidence showing that you are financially capable of employing a foreign domestic helper. Normally, the salary paid to the helper should not exceed one fourth of your family income. Examples of such evidence are as follows:
    1. Latest notice of assessment and demand for tax issued by the Inland Revenue Department OR
    2. Bank passbook/statement showing auto-payment of your monthly salary not less than HK$15,000 for the last 3 months OR
    3. Bank passbook/statement showing auto-payment of your annual income not less than HK$180,000 OR
    4. Salary statement/slips issued by your company OR
    5. 6 months bank fixed deposit of at least HK$350,000 (If you are going to hire 2 helpers, your annual income should not be less than HK$180,000 x 2 or your fixed deposit should not be less than HK$360,000 x 2)
  • Original and copy of documentary proof (for the last 3 months) of your residential address as reported in the employment contract, such as water/gas/home telephone/demand for rates/electricity/TV bills. (Mobile phone bill is not accepted.) The original document will be returned to you through the applicant.
  • Current/last foreign domestic helper(s)’s name and Hong Kong identity card number/date of termination of contract/limitation of stay in Hong Kong.

Our company holds valid operating licenses issued by the Philippines, Thailand, Bangladesh & Indonesian Consulates.